Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mitsuki: The next champion diver!!

Ever had one of those days when you get home from work or school and the first thing on your mind is, "A hot, bubbly bath will do wonders one my aching feet and sooth my stress"?

yeah well, I desperatly needed that the other day.
I ran a hot bath, (with bubbles!!) and then asked if anyone else wanted one.
of course mum did, and cause she had an awful day of working, she was the one that got to take the first bath. *sigh*

I hung around my room until I heard the loud clicking of the bathroom door unlocking.
Through a cloud of warm, perfumed steam, mum emerged from the bathroom.
Before I could even think about getting up and heading down the hall to the bathroom, Mum yells out down the stairs.
"Would anyone else like a lovely, hot bath?"
Of course that was an offer my eldest sister just couldn't refuse. she raced up the stairs and pelted into the bathroom. I heard the sound of the door locking. At first I was tempted to get the 5cent coin that sits on the framing of the bathroom door so I could unlock the door and tell her to get out, but I'm much too polite for that.

She emerges from the bathroom. I don't even think this time. I grab my PJ's and dive into the bath...forgetting to lock the door.

Aaaaah...nothing like a hot bubbly bath to calm even the most frazzled nerves.
I head downstairs to put my cloths in the laundry, when Mum asks did I drain the bath.
"no Mum, I didn't." I say.
I walk away. I know that she was going to tell me how if I had the last bath then I have to let the water go. I just saved her breath.
I scruff Mitsy for a quick cuddle, then place her on my shoulder and head upstairs.

I roll up my PJ sleave and put my had in the warm water.
meanwhile Mitsy's climbing down my arm at a 90degree angle.
She does this anytime i lean over and put my arm down cause she thinks I'm getting a treat for her...well this time she highly regretted it. =P
she reaches the end of my rolled-up sleave, realising she has nothing to cling onto she trys to turn around and climb back up my arm.
as she turned around she slipped and did a perfect swan-dive into the warm water.
Mit's was in shock!
she has never swam before but did a top knotch job of it i might add...
Mit's was looking for a surface to climb up out of the water, but the walls of the bath were too slippery and had no gripping texture. So Mit's struggled like a rat in a bath. *pun intended*
I put my arm into the water and of course Mitsy soon was clawing her way up my bare arm. *OUCH!!* and heading for my shoulder.
But of course I wasn't going to allow a soaking rat upon my shoulder, so I plonked her on the side of the bath so I could scruff a towel to dry her off with.

I turn round to grab the towel off the rack.
*SPLOOSH!*
Mitsy has fallen in again.
Do'h!
I grab her out again and quickly dry her off.
Needless to say she looked like a...well, a drowned rat. *pun not intended*

10minutes of constant rubbing with a towel, drying off with a hair dryer set on low and countless treats and cuddles, Mit's was back to looking like herself again. ^_^ And smelling of lavender scented bath salts...

well thats the origin of the diving rat.

Smell ya later. Allie and Mitsy.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: