Tuesday, December 18, 2007



"Herrow!!"

This is my adorable little rattie rat Mitsuki. (a.k.a Mitsy, Rat, Rattatoulle, Mitsofrenic, Rattiator...etc...)

I got her as my Birthday pressie this year..actually i got her a week early but meh, whose counting.

she spends everyday with me. Playing Nintendo games, sharing (more like stealing) ice-cream, talking to my buddies on msn, and she tells me in her own special way if I'm spending to much time on my phone. Her 'special way' is grabbing the antenna on my phone and dragging it away. One time she managed to get it into ther cage.

If your a Rat lover like me, or even own a rat, you will know that you can train rats to do tricks...well...Mitsuki has her own tricks, which include:

Eating

Sleeping

Terrorising my dog Molly

Escaping from her cage and running freely around the loungeroom

I don't understand how people can find rats creepy. They are SOOOOOOOO CUTE!! They are like miniture dogs, they fetch (if trained) run reeeeeeeally fast, and they love to be patted and cuddled. (and when I say they are like dogs it doesn't mean they BARK!!)

No comments: