Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mitsuki: Smart, or Evil?

it's the 24th of December. Also known as Christmas Eve.

I had finished buying my family's gifts about three days ago, but they were all up in my room. Waiting to be wrapped.
So yesterday I decided that it was best if I wrapped them and got them under the tree, because my sister had already got her's wrapped and under the tree and if I didn't do it soon it may look like I've left buying them to the last minute or worse. I didn't buy the at all. She's out to make me look bad, her with her perfect wrapping...I can never get mine right, the paper isn't even enough to fit the present so I have to cut off more paper to cover up the gaps.

I grabbed the wrapping paper, sticky-tape, scissors and some coloured paper and pens. And I decided Mitsuki can come too, after all, she's lived in my house for over half a year, and I don't recall giving her a grand tour of my room yet.

After half an hour of wrapping, sticking, snipping and letting a rat run freely around my bedroom floor, I had finished wrapping presents. =)
I scruffed Mitsuki and put her on my shoulder, then gathered everything else in my arms, and there was a little bit of wrapping paper I had to clentch between my teeth cuz it wouldn't stay in my arms.

I walked to the door and attempeted to open the closed door with my foot, but Mitsy had other i deas, she wanted to explore my room a bit more so she tried to use the quickest route to my floor. She slid down my back and crawled onto the foot I was using to open the door. Did I mention that I was it bare feet at the time and have EXTREMLY tickilish feet? It was pure torture. I was stuck at my closed door with my arms full of wrapping stuff, and a rat desperately trying to jump off my air-born foot while tickiling my foot with miniture fingers and long whiskers tickling my toes and foot, my leg was cramping and I couldn't call out for help cause I had paper in my mouth. Greeeeeeeeeat... =/

Five minutes later I heard someone climbing the stairs, so I decided to spit the paper out and call for help.

And who came to help me?

My sister.

She opened the door and saw me hopping on one foot with a rat on my leg, me grinning my face off cuz the rat was tickiling me and poorly wrapped presents in my arms.

I was exposed. She never laughed so much in her life.

Mitsy isn't getting any treats for a loooooooooooooooooong time.

Alleroo and the Evil Rat. xoxoxoxo

No comments: