Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Random, but creative writings.



It's the 20th of December.





I've been on school holidays for a week now and I havn't done anything remotely interesting or creative the entire time.





So this post is going to be 100% creative......or 50% creative, 14% random and 36% interesting.


*please forgive me if my math is not correct, but I did mention that I am on holidays. so I deserve some credit for trying.







Life is like a bubble-bath.
It feels good while you're in it,
but the longer you stay the more wrinkled you get.




"Orange...orange...WHAT RYHMES WITH ORANGE?!"



'Burning on, just like a match you strike to incinerate.
the lives of everyone you know.
And whats the worst you take, from every heart you break.
And every blade you stain, well I'm holding on tonight.
What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay, so long and good night so long and goodnight.
There came a time when every star-fall brought you to tears again.
We are, the very hurt you sold.
And what's the worst you take, from every heart you break.
And every blade you stain, well I'm holding on tonight.
what's the worst that I can say? things are better if I stay.
so long and goodnight so long and good night.
And if you carry on this way, things are better if I stay.
so long and goodnight so long and goodnight.
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend, to leave again?
and meet again, when both our cars collide.
What's the worst that I can say? things are better if I stay.
so long and goodnight so long and goodnight.
And if you carry on this way, things are better if I stay.
so long and goodnight so long and goodnight...'
lyrics from 'Helena'
By My Chemical Romance.
I wish I had your picture.
It would be very nice.
I'd hang it in the attic, to scare away the mice.
=p
99 Red balloons. floating in the summer sky.
The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass and flowers too.
If the rain makes all things beautiful,
then why doesn't it rain on you?
Eee hee hee hee!
Ok I'm bored of being creative.
I think I'd much rather just lounge on the couch, watching my IQ points drop.
Sweet...see ya later
Alleroo and Mitsuki
xoxoxox




No comments: