Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Chemical Romance = Best band ever!!


Ok. As you may already know, I am totally obsessed with this band. And before I start typing more stuff, if you have never heard about My Chemical Romance, don't like them or havn't heard any of their songs or have heard them and didn't like them then.....CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!
I heard about My Chem in Grade5 and didn't take much notcie of them...but in grade 6 when I was over at a friends place, I saw their new song 'Welcome to the Black Parade' appear on Rage. Black and white floats, costumes, confetti and enough head-banging guitar solos and flashing lights to make even the most stable of us slightly epileptic. I knew that this was the start of a new 'favourite band' fad.
I got my first My Chem CD this year 2007. It was their latest album The Black Parade. At first I only listened to the songs i knew, (Famous last words and Welcome to the Black Parade) but then I decided to have a shot at trying the songs I havn't heard before, after all, i did spend $29.50 on this album. At that time I realised there was more to their songs then impossible guitar solos, catchy tunes and the occasional dosage of good ol' fashion swearing, their lyrics. their are stories behind their songs, a.k.a Helena. If you've watched the film clip you would be forgiven for thinking that a close friend/relative or girlfriend of theirs had died. But it was written and dedicated to Gerard and Mikey Way's late Grandmother.
I love Gerard Way!! WOO!
Love Alleroo and Mitsuki xoxoxoxo

No comments: